2018 Spring Break Camp
Durango Nature Studies’ popular Spring Break Camp is so much fun that your kids might just beg you not to go on vacation. Whether it’s for the whole week, or to cover a day or two during the break, your kids will be having the time of their life exploring Durango and beyond, while making friends and learning about different subjects connected to the natural world.
Online registration is now closed for Spring Break Camp 2018. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-769-1800.
Monday, March 26 – Aztec Ruins: Learn about this cultural wonder in our backyard.
Tuesday, March 27 – James Ranch: Learn about farming and see animals up close on a real, working farm.
Wednesday, March 28 – Colorado Wildlife: Unlock the hidden lives of Colorado’s Wildlife.
Thursday, March 29 – Southern Ute Cultural Center: Learn about the history, culture, and lives of indigenous people in Colorado.
Friday, March 30 – Search for Nature’s Wonders: Nature is bursting with mysteries that await to be discovered. Enjoy a fun filled day exploring Durango while uncovering nature’s many mysteries.
– REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2018.
– Campers must be at least 7 years old, and the camp is geared for students in 1st-4th grades
– Campers may come for the whole week or individual days
– Camps are limited 13 kids per day because we use the DNS van for our adventures
– Camp will be taught by two DNS Program Staff
– Camps run from 9:00-3:00 daily
– Campers will meet and be picked up each day at the Smiley Building
– Each day make sure your child has good walking shoes, a backpack with water, lunch, two snacks, sunscreen, and an extra layer or raincoat.
Submit Registration Form Here (online registration for 2018 is now closed)
– $50 a day or $220 a week for non-members
– $45 a day or $200 a week for DNS members
– Submit registration form and send a check to DNS, PO Box 3808. Durango, CO 81302
– Submit registration form and pay online below